Lab Tests & Radiology
Lab Tests & Radiology at the 88th Medical Group - Wright-Patterson Air Force Base consists of Laboratory, Laboratory / Clinical Testing Departments / Anatomic Pathology and Tumor Registry, and Radiology (Diagnostic Imaging). For more information, please visit the individual health services.
- It is highly recommended that you schedule an appointment, walk-ins can expect a wait time of up to three hours.
- Appointments can still be scheduled via the appt line at 937-522-2778.
- For those patients who would like to schedule their own appointments, the WPMC Lab has moved to a new appointment system called thryv.
- Visit go.thryv.com/site/88DTSLAB and create an account.
- Patients will be able to schedule appts and receive text and e-mail appointment reminders.
- Patient Instructions, such as special collection, timing, etc. will be available.
- All written lab orders from outside providers should be faxed to the lab (process already in place) 937-257-0728.
- Patients can drop off lab orders, but should do so a minimum of 3 business days prior to their scheduled lab appointment in thryv.
- Lab results will be available in the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal after the appointment.