- Beginning with MHS GENESIS on June 3, the Wright-Patterson Medical Center Immunizations Clinic will require a scheduled appointment for all vaccinations.
- An appointment will be required for each individual family member. (An established encounter/appointment will be required for each patient for documenting the vaccinations given for that visit.)
- Patients presenting to the Immunizations Clinic without an appointment will be offered the next available appointment.
- Will provide walk-ins for emergency exceptions such as:
- Post-exposure Rabies
- Short-notice deployments
- Mass vaccinations such as the flu vaccine will follow a different process.
The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information. Please call 937-522-2778 to receive the latest information regarding scheduling appointments for the updated COVID-19 vaccine.
Concerns about the vaccine?
Speak with a Vaccine Expert. You may contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Visit the CDC Website for up to date COVID-19 information.
Influenza Vaccine Update
Flu season is upon us. We are concerned about your health and encourage everyone to get vaccinated annually against influenza. It’s critical that everyone who is able receives a flu vaccine. It’s essential that active duty service members, active duty family members and other beneficiaries are well-protected from influenza. Learn more about the getting the flu vaccine.