For immunizations other than the COVID-19 vaccine, this is a walk-in clinic.
- No appointment is needed.
- Active duty personnel have priority.
COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
As of Feb. 4, 2021, the Wright-Patterson Medical Center is currently waiting for another shipment of vaccine. Once we can resume operations we will continue actively administering the vaccine to the following individuals:
- Health care providers and staff
- First responders
- Emergency services and public safety personnel
- Service members supporting the national COVID-19 response
- Personnel who perform critical national capabilities
- Personnel preparing to deploy to locations outside the U.S.
- Patients age 75 and older
- Frontline essential workers
Find out more about COVID-19 vaccine availability.
Influenza Vaccine Update
Flu season is upon us. We are concerned about your health and encourage everyone to get vaccinated annually against influenza. It’s critical that everyone who is able receives a flu vaccine. It’s essential that active duty service members, active duty family members and other beneficiaries are well-protected from influenza. Learn more about the getting the flu vaccine.