Main Pharmacy (Atrium)
The Main Pharmacy processes all new electronic on-base prescriptions from Wright-Patterson Medical Center providers. The pharmacy is closed for training the first Thursday of the month (unless otherwise indicated) from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Satellite Pharmacy (Kittyhawk)
The Kittyhawk pharmacy processes all off-base and electronic prescriptions. All refills must be called in and picked up at the Kittyhawk pharmacy. The pharmacy is closed for training the first Thursday of the month (unless otherwise indicated) from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
Prescription Activation: Q-Anywhere (new prescriptions from on-base providers)
1) Text “Get in Line” to 877-909-2578. Please wait up to 5 minutes for a text response to generate.
2) Give the DOD ID number (not SS#) for the patient needing their prescription(s) processed. At this point you can enter other patients DOD ID number for prescription processing of additional family members. Complete the request by texting “Done”.
3) Next, choose how to process your prescriptions:
a. “Pick up in 2 hours” (pick-up today, 1600 activation cutoff time)
b. “Pick Up Next Duty Day” (non urgent)
4) Once submitted, you will receive a notification that you are in line. The pharmacy will begin processing your prescription(s). Processing time is 2 hours or less.
5) When your prescription(s) are ready for pick-up, proceed to the Main Hospital Pharmacy pick-up line located in the Atrium Lobby.
6) If you are experiencing technical difficulties, or have not been contacted for pick-up, please come into the pharmacy.
Note: For prescription refills or to activate a new prescription from an OFF-BASE provider call 937-656-1656 before making the drive to the Kittyhawk Pharmacy.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.